Naturopathic Healthcare Workshops
PIT Perineural Injection Treatment
June 16, 17th and 18th of 2017 in Seattle, WA
With John Lyftogt, MD from New Zealand
Lyftogt Perinural Injection Treatment (Lyftogt PIT) is the premier pain therapy treating the cutaneous nerves with dextrose (D5W). Dr Lyftogt has continued to advance the therapy each year with new understandings from research and practical experince.
John Lyftogt MD, the founder of Lyftogt PIT teaches an Introductory-level workshop in this effective and safe nerve regeneration treatment.
Research findings increasingly identify the importance of small nerve fibres in chronic and neuropathic pain. Extensive clinical experience and trials over the past 10 years have demonstrated the effectiveness of isotonic dextrose in sterile water in regenerating small nerve fibres.
- The anatomy, physiology and pathology underlying neuropathic pain and neurogenic inflammation
- The scientific basis for the treatment
- The role glucose plays in the treatment of neuropathic pain and neurogenic inflammation
- How to diagnose neuropathic pain
- How to treat neuropathic pain with subcutaneous near-nerve injections with dextrose 5% in sterile water
Dr Lyftogt has published seven papers in the Australasian Journal of Musculoskeletal Medicine and is co-author of a Randomised Control Trial on the treatment of Achilles Tendinitis (The British Journal of Sports Medicine, June 2009 and April 2011). His website is: www.doctorliftoff.co.nz
|Venue||Bastyr University room #133|
|Days:||Friday June 16th 9:00 to 5:00 and 7:00 to 9:00|
|Saturday June 17th 9:00 to 5:00 and 7:00 to 9:00|
|Sunday June 18th 9:00 to 1:00|
|Cost||First time- $2000|
Registration — Contact Jeff Harris ND: 206-517-4748
Rooms at Bastyr University: Call 425-602-3075
Neural Therapy Workshop
August 4 -6, 2017
Presenter - Jeff Harris, N.D.
Training includes scar treatment, segmental therapy (for headaches, sinusitis, back pain and more), trigger point injections, and the famous pelvic, thyroid and tonsil treatments. These can be used to treat the most challenging conditions and is very direct.
- Learn the basics of how Neural Therapy works:
- Practical applications
- Learn how to take patient histories in the neural therapy style.
- Learn treatments for pain, headaches, asthma, and more…
- Practicum with supervision for:
- Scar Treatments
- Segmental therapy
- Trigger point therapy
- Learn and practice more advanced Neural Therapy injections. Tonsils, Adenoids, Male and Female pelvic, Thyroid and more.
- Learn how to bring more benefit to your patients with less discomfort.
- Learn to do the injections during the Practicum: Multiple sessions for each participant to learn directly with Dr Harris’ guidance.
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Friday
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Saturday
9:00 AM to 1:00 PM Sunday
Where: TBD Kirkland, WA area
Cost: Doctors $1400
Register with credit card by contacting Dr. Harris or his staff at 206-517-4748; or mail check to: Naturopathic Healthcare Inc., 7201 - 5th Ave. NE, Seattle, WA 98115. Include your name, email address, and phone number.